The Opportunities of a Sustainable Ocean Economy
Blue Growth Webinar and Matchmaking
- When? June 9th and 10th
- Where? Online on Zoom - link will be sent our an hour (09.00) before the event starts
In 2020, there will be 63 million Euro available for the funding of Blue Growth projects under the EEA and Norway Grants. Companies from Croatia, Greece, Poland, Portugal and Romania are eligible to apply. Are you interested in joining one of these projects? Then you should not miss this event!
This website will be continuously updated, so stay tuned for new information.
Questions? Get in touch
Henrik Jenssen, email@example.com
Nikita Dhawan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Target Group
- Companies registered in Croatia, Greece, Poland, Portugal or Romania.
- Norwegian, Icelandic or Liechtensteinian companies that are possible contributors of technology or competence in projects.
- Companies planning on developing innovative projects in the realm of the blue economy.
Relevant Project Topics
Examples of relevant topics for projects eligible under the EEA and Norway Grants are:
- Development and investment in:
- maritime superstructures
- coastal and maritime tourism
- sea bed mining resources
- blue biotechnology
- Development of solutions related to
- maritime transport
- blue energy
- Development of innovative solutions/technologies within
- fisheries and aquaculture
- marine litter and waste
- water supply, including desalination.